Not Healthcare Advice
The dietary and other substances discussed on this site may not have undergone evaluation and/or testing by the United States Food and Drug Administration or like agency of any other country. Risks that might be determined by such testing are unknown. The information on this site is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. Where these substances are dietary supplements, they are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, condition, or illness.
In some jurisdictions, some of these substances may be considered prescription drugs, controlled or contraband substances. Since the information published on The Meta-Center Chicago web site is accessible to anyone throughout the world, The Meta-Center Chicago does not give legal or medical advice that may apply to any particular consumer. Consumers are cautioned to check with local, regionalized legal counsel and/or health care professional(s) before making any purchases of products and/or services on the The Meta-Center Chicago Web site.
This Site is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. Products, services, information and other content provided on this Site, including information that may be provided on this Site directly or by linking to third-party websites are provided for informational purposes only. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options.
Information provided on this Site and linked websites, including information relating to medical and health conditions, treatments and products may be provided in summary form. Information on this Site including any product label or packaging should not be considered as a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional. This Site does not recommend self-management of health issues. Information on this Site is not comprehensive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Contact your healthcare professional promptly should you have any health related questions. Never disregard or delay medical advice based upon information you may have read on this Site.
You should not use the information or services on this Site to diagnose or treat any health issues or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should always consult with your healthcare professional and read information provided by the product manufacture and any product label or packaging, prior to using any medication, nutritional, herbal or homeopathic product or before beginning any exercise or diet program or starting any treatment for a health issue. Individuals are different and may react differently to different products. You should consult your physician about interactions between medications you are taking and nutritional supplements. Comments made in any forums on this Site by employees or Site users are strictly their own personal views made in their own personal capacity and are not claims made by us or do they represent the position or view of iHerb. Product ratings by any current or previous employees or Site users are strictly their own personal views made in their own personal capacity and are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice from a healthcare professional.
Always check the product label or packaging prior to using any product. If there are discrepancies, customers should follow the information provided on the product label or packaging. You should contact the manufacturer directly for clarification as to product labeling and packaging details and recommended use.
The Meta-Center Chicago is not liable for any information provided on this Site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The products or claims made about specific nutrients or products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Dietary products are not intended to treat, prevent or cure disease. Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, supplement or exercise program. The Meta-Center Chicago makes no guarantee or warranty with respect to any products or services sold.
The Meta-Center Chicago is not responsible for any damages for information or services provided even if The Meta-Center Chicago has been advised of the possibility of damages.
The policy opinions expressed on this site, and on sites to which it may link, are not necessarily the views of the The Meta-Center Chicago and are not adopted for commercial purposes.
● Recommendations and protocols for nutritional support are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care.
● When taking any of our products always start with a very small amount ( 1/4 teaspoon for most whole food powders, 1/10 teaspoon or less for extracts) once daily for the first week to see how your body reacts unless otherwise noted on packaging. Then you may increase the dose slowly if you do not experience any negative effects.
● The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
● If you have a medical condition or disease, please talk to your doctor prior to using the recommendations given.
● Do not self-diagnose. Proper medical care is critical to good health. If you have a health concern or undiagnosed sign or symptom, please consult a physician, or a health care specialist ASAP.
● Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider because of something you have seen or read on this site.
● Some products may contain milk, egg, Crustacean shellfish, solanaceae, fish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, nightshade, soybeans, and/or gluten.
● Product Ratings by previous or current customers are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice. Please talk to your doctor prior to using the recommendations given.
● Make your physician aware of all the nutritional supplements or herbal products you are currently taking to avoid any negative interactions with any drugs you are taking.
● The Meta-Center Chicago, its affiliates, associates, employees, suppliers, etc. will not be held responsible for any negative effects caused by or associated with the use of our products.
● You should always speak with your doctor or health care professional before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your health care plan or treatment and to determine what course of therapy is right for you.
● If you are currently taking a prescription medication, you absolutely must work with your doctor before discontinuing any drug or altering any drug regimen.
In the utilization of The Meta-Center Chicago website and the purchasing of products that are within you agree, without recourse to be bound by this agreement and to not hold The Meta-Center Chicago for your actions.